Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's In the Collection

So you collect anything? So - even when you were little . . . did you have a collection of anything? Maybe it was rocks, maybe it was dolls. Did you have one?

As an adult, I collect old typewriters. Yep, that's right. I collect old typewriters and give them a home. It all started with the typewriter my grandpa used when he was in college. I found it in his attic, and he told me I could have it.


When I saw this stamp set in the Occasions Mini catalog, I knew right away that it was going in my collection of stamp sets. I made about 20 cards with it and really like it. I think it can be used for birthdays, just thinking of you, get wells, thanks, on and on, on and on.

What do you collect? Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!