Monday, February 27, 2012

Stamping Happiness

Have you created Happiness for anyone lately?
My husband asked me to make some thank-you cards for him to use. This created some happiness for him. These are the cards. I did the envelopes, too.
He said he liked them so much that he didn't want to send them to anyone. He can, though. I made eight of 'em. Plenty there to keep one if he wants and still send a bunch out.

It's the right thing to do.


Stamps - Pursuit of Happiness, Wonderfully Worn, Borders; Paper - Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze; Ink - Cajun Craze, Marina Mist; Early Espresso and Always Artichoke Markers, Stampin' Sponge, Medium Very Vanilla envelopes, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Snail adhesive, 1-1/4" square punch, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!