Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Quick, Quick -- I Need A Hand-Stamped Card

How quickly can you count to three? 1 . . . 2 . . . 3!

That's all it took for me to do this card, too. Okay . . . okay . . . it took about five minutes, not five seconds.

Looks so nice though. Just a quick swipe with the wheel; next, a stamp; and then a spritz - and voila! All done. A great shimmery card.

These are my thank yous to the people who helped me pull my nephew's shower together. I think they'll like 'em.

Inks - Baja Breeze, Early Espresso; Paper - Whisper White; Texture Jumbo Wheel, Stampin' Around Jumbo Handle; Stamp set - Just Believe; Medium Whisper White envelope; Vanilla Smooch Spritz.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a quick work day so you can make lots of great cards and other things that make you happy.

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!