Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Very Humbling Experience

Whew! I'm sure glad that today's almost done. What a good day it was, though. I headed back to the patent law firm to work today. I haven't been there since May, so it was a challenge to even remember how to clock in on the computer. There's nothin' like going back to work at the law firm to realize how much I've forgotten. I guess when my brain thinks I'm done with information, it just lets it go! It's a very humbling experience.

Does that happen to you, too? Please say it does, 'cause I don't want to be the only one who's like this!!

We made these incredible little boxes during the weekend events that were at my house last weekend and the one before. We had a lot of fun choosing the Designer Series paper (you didn't think I was done with that kick about DSP, did you?) and then folding the heck out of it to create these cool boxes. This one is in Pumpkin Pie color.
This little cutie is in Not Quite Navy. We put candy in our boxes when we made them over the weekend.

Even though they were made with the same Blossom Box Die and the Big Shot, these boxes turned out to look different. One is just folded a little bit tighter than the other, I guess.

And then you can even push the top of the box in and create this look. You can decorate the top of the box then and have even more fun with it!!

What have you had fun with today?

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!