Monday, August 1, 2011

Great Time of the Year!

This is a great time of the year.

It's summer.

The weather is great here in Ohio.

You can get Designer Series Paper (DSP) -- Buy three and get one completely Free!


Buy Three and Get One Free





I am crazy about the Designer Series Paper. I love this special, and I hope you do, too. You can order three designer series papers ($10.95 value), and get one for free. So -- now is the time to stock up or get those DSPs you need to make your Christmas cards.

Please see the flyer below for more information.

Download of Buy Three Get One Free Flyer

So I'll be sure to post tomorrow with a project using DSP. I just had to stop everything share this great special with you. We've got some incredibly beautiful papers this year, so please be sure to check out my online store for ordering yours.

Remember to keep track of your dollars spent for credit on your card for me to punch!!

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!