Monday, August 8, 2011

Making Some New Goals . . . and actually keeping them!

I've got some new goals that I'm working on this week. Since Stampin' Up! is having a special on Designer Series Paper, I'm trying to use it in different ways on cards and other paper creations, like boxes -- stuff like that.

This card is made with the Paisley Petals paper. I used a lot of layering for this and I'll be sending it out as a "Thinking of You" card.


I've got the same paper, just a different design from the paper pack for this one.

And then the same papers with a different stamp. This one is for a "Thank you" card. I used the new mini silver brads on these cards, and I think I have a new favorite embellishment. Those mini brads are just too cute!! Super easy to bend -- so be careful!

Paisley Petals DSP, River Rock, Whisper White, and Tangerine Tango card stock; Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon; Mini Silver Brads; Bravo Burgundy Classic Ink; Teeny Tiny Wishes and Faith in Nature stamp sets.

If I'm making one card, I may as well make ten. With that being said, here are the ten cards that I made to send out. See . . . that's another goal of mine. I want to send out more cards to let my friends know that I'm thinking about them. I think that in the middle of all the bills and junk mail that we get, it would be nice to see a card that lets someone know you're thinking about them -- in a good way, of course.

Have you thought about anyone today and let them know?

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!