Monday, August 15, 2011

Guy or Gal? It's Androgyny!

It's another week of working at the law firm this week. I'll be there for six weeks. It's fantastic to see everybody there again for a little bit. Today I was even told to get a parking pass for the parking garage. That's always a good thing. Sure makes it easier to get in and out of the parking garage. I like to think it means that they actually plan for me to be there for a while - it's a kind of job security thing.

When I was walking in to work today, I was walking by, behind and in front of this person who I couldn't tell if they were male or female. It was one of those androgynous people. You ever have that happen? The entire time, you're guessing in your head, "It's a guy." "No, it's a woman." "No, wait. It's a guy." There was no way to tell. The clothes were all black. The hair was a unisex cut. That drives me nuts.


I guess this card is an androgynous card, wouldn't you say? It could be a guy's card or a gal's card. The colors are perfect for either.

Petite Pairs stamp set; More Mustard, Naturals White, and Basic Gray card stock; First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper, Basic Gray Classic ink; Filigree Designer and Brights brads; Word Window Punch; Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals; Paper Snips.

This stamp set is so cool because it has these great words that you can use on the outside and the inside of the card. I really like that. They are small, so you can use them with the punches easily, too. Very versatile stamp set. As soon as I saw that Petite Pairs stamp set, I knew I had to get it. I got it for free with the new Hostess program that Stampin' Up! has. I'm really crazy about that new Hostess set up. It's a good thing. I'm glad that Stampin' Up! decided to change.

Whaddaya know? I made ten of the cards. Are you surprised? Probably not. Ha! These cards were so easy. They only took about five to seven minutes each.

Last Friday, I managed to give away almost 20 cards in one day! I like this idea of mailing the cards and giving them out to other people to use. I didn't send any out today, but there's always tomorrow!!!

Thanks for stopping by ~~ hope you had a great Monday. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!