Monday, August 22, 2011

Let There Be Peace On Earth


and let it begin with me . . . and with this card!
Still working on the theme of Designer Series Paper (DSP), I've used the Letters To Santa pack. This card also uses the Letters To Santa Accent Pack, which is so incredibly wonderful.

I know -- I'm getting ready for the holidays early. It's gonna be here before we know it though, and I've got to get ready for my classes that I'll be holding. I'm already getting customers asking when I'll be holding the Christmas card classes, so I think that means I had better get some ideas. This card is quick, easy, and really looks great. I really like the different colors. It's a holiday card that's not trying too hard.


Four the Holidays stamp set, Quick Accents Letters to Santa, Letters to Santa DSP, Red Riding Hood Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Old Olive and Early Espresso card stock.

Hope your Monday was a good one. Have you shown anyone a little Peace on Earth lately? Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!