Thursday, February 21, 2013

Being Swell

It was soooooo hard to step outside today.  To begin, it was about 21 degrees outside - and then when the wind chill was added in, the temp was about 2 degrees!!  Brrrrrr!

That's winter for ya!  Well, at least it's been a good one.  Or should I say, "It's been a swell one"?

I may not think of the cold weather as 'swell', but I sure do think of this card as swell!!  
What a swell card!
And easy doesn't begin to describe the making of this little beauty.  This card is good for guys or gals, young or old, and suits lots of occasions.
Who do you think is swell?
I made up lots of these and gave them away very quickly.  I know lots of swell folks!

What I used:
Paper - Parker Patterns Designer Series Paper, Cherry Cobbler card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Crumb  Cake card stock
Punches - Square punch, Curly Label, 1-1/4" circle, 1" circle
Ink - Not Quite Navy, 
Stamp set - Ciao Baby!
Accessories - Bone Folder, Natural Trim, SNAIL adhesive refill, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Show someone that you think they're swell today.

You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.  

Shopping is easy at my online store.  

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!