Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Simply Radiating

I'd say it's "red hot".  

Yep.  That's one way to describe this card -- when I taught a group how to make this awesome card a couple of weeks ago, one of the ladies called this card "sexy".  OOooooooo.  I like that one.

How would you describe this card?
All those warm colors -- Valentine written all over it . . . that's for sure!!

Details, too!  We can't forget those fun little touches that make this card all our own!!
Lovin' that brayer!  The looks you get from it are so smooooooooth.  This was a fabulous CASE, that I switched around to use what I own, from Michelle Zindorf.  

What I used:
Stamp sets - Hearts a Flutter (#129249 - wood/#129252 - clear); Everything Eleanor (#124162 - wood/#124164 - clear)
Card stocks - Basic Black (#121045); Whisper White (#100730); Real Red (102482)
Inks - Basic Black (#126980); So Saffron (#126957); More Mustard (#126964); Cajun Craze (#126965); Real Red (#126949)
Miscellaneous - Brayer (#102395); SNAIL Adhesive Refill (#104331); Glue Dots (#103683); Bitty Buttons (#118761); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246); Stamping Sponges (#101610).

Just sign up for my newsletter right here.  

Shopping for these supplies is easy on my online store.  

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's super easy to make, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make those shwooshy lines? I love the card my friend. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bev,

    "Shwooshy lines"! I love your description!!!

    I used a mask of a 3" circle cut out with my 3" circle die cut with the Big Shot. Putting a pencil mark in the middle of the paper (just eyeball it - no need for perfection), and then using the 3" circle as a guide, I placed the circle so that it connected my dot in the middle of the paper and the corner of the paper. For me, it was the left bottom corner of my paper. Then with a piece of Stamping Sponge and ink, used the mask to sponge the ink from the center to the edge. Moved the mask a bit and did it again - from the center to
    the new edge created from moving my circle slightly to the right. I moved my mask five times, and then flipped the card and did it all over again.

    Isn't it a cool effect? One of my favs.

    Thanks for the comment. Miss you!!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!