Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's Super Swell

Oh, yeah!!  It's Wednesday . . . I've got a video for you!
I really like making this swell card - so easy to do and everyone will love getting it!  So fun!

What I used:
Paper - 

  • Parker Patterns Designer Series Paper
  • Cherry Cobbler card stock
  • Very Vanilla card stock
  • Crumb  Cake card stock
Punches -
  • Square punch
  • Curly Label
  • 1-1/4" circle
  • 1" circle
Ink -
  • Not Quite Navy
Stamp set -
  • Ciao Baby!
Accessories -
  • Bone Folder
  • Natural Trim
  • SNAIL adhesive refill
  • Glue Dots
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.  And guess what?  I'll send you a free PDF tutorial as a thank you.

You can shop at my online store.  24/7.  

Thanks ever so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!