Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love What You Do


February is the month of love, and when I think about things that I love, Stampin’ Up! always comes to mind. You see ... I love what I do.

 I love to stamp.
I love to create.
I love to scrapbook.
I love making a difference in people’s lives.
And I just love being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
 Imagine working one night a week. Imagine at the end of the month that you are able to pay a bill from your monthly budget, make a car payment, pay down your debt, or even just have some extra spending money in your pocket. What could that do for you and your family?
 
Whatever that is for you, the Stampin’ Up! business opportunity can help you to do that.
 Stampin’ Up!’s theme for this year is 25 Years of Making a Difference, and my goal is to  make a difference in other people’s lives, too. Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and you’ll see firsthand the difference it can make in your own life. Contact me today so that we can figure out if this opportunity might be exactly what you’re looking for.

You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.

You can shop at my online store.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!