Wednesday, March 7, 2012

One Little Baby Card - Another Request

So I received another request for baby cards. Yep, I was asked to make another set of baby cards, and here's what I did. I only had about 15 minutes to spare, so I used a punch, a fabulous couple of stamp sets, a bit of ribbon . . Ta-Da! I'm thinkin' that it doesn't get any better. I love the Curvy Verses stamp set because I never have to worry about lining it up "just right". It's never crooked or messed up. Perfect every time. Who wouldn't love that?
And the envelope matches, too. What a sweet treat for anyone who gets this card. They will know as soon as they pull it out of the mailbox that it's something special and unique.

Stamps - Curvy Verses, Pocket Silhouette, ink - Pacific Point; Punches - 1-1/4" square, Scallop Square; Paper - Whisper White, Pacific Point. Daffodil Delight 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Snail adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Medium Whisper White envelopes.


Remember that you are something special and unique, too. Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!