Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tasty Snacks - Hand Stamped labels - Just for You

In the mood for a tasty, special snack? Well, I have just the thing right here. It's Chex Mix, Cheez-It Crackers, M&Ms plain chocolate candies, and popped up Boy Scout Popcorn all mixed together, packaged in a medium cello bag, and tied up with a pretty ribbon and label that says it's "Just For You".

Mmmmmm!

When my boys were little, and they wanted a snack, this is what I would make them (and their friends) a lot of the time. They would ask me what they were having, and I would tell them that it was a Special Snack. They began to ask for it and called it "Special Snack". Too cute. Tasty stuff.
We are doing a Harvest for Hunger "bake sale" at work (I use the term bake sale rather loosely here), and this is what I took. Only $1.00 a bag. It's for a good cause.

Want some?

I'm hoping the cute tags will up the cuteness factor and prompt more sales of the bags.

Details: Stamp set - Four Frames; Punches - Large Label, 1-3/4" circle, Large Scallop Circle, Crop-A-Dile; Paper - Whisper White, Subltes Designer Series Paper Pack, Garden Green Card Stock; Ink - Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz; Basic Pearls; Ribbon - Whisper White and Garden Green 1/4" grosgrain; SNAIL adhesive, Linen Thread.


And that's my part for charity today. Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!