Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's a Card Request

Get any requests lately? I got one in e-mail form for a baby card.



Tried to keep it simple since it's always anyone's guess if it's a boy or girl until it's born.



I actually did an original card this time, too! Yay, me!! (LOL) What I like about this card is the paper piecing, as well as the "waves" I made with the paper on the bottom. Lots of fun.



Hope you like it, and that you're in the mood to make a request, too. I'd love to hear it, and I'll do my best to fulfill it.



Paper - Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Regal Rose, Early Espresso, Tempting Turquoise; In - Early Espresso; Stamps - Easy Events, Short and Simple (?); Punches - 1-1/4" Circle (to create those rounded edges), Scallop Edge; Paper Snips, Glue Dots, Snails, Stampin' Sponges.



Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!