Friday, March 2, 2012

Hand-Stamped Language of Friendship

What is the Language of Friendship? Is it doing something for someone? Is it listening when no-one else will? Is it staying up all night talking and laughing together? Have you ever done any of those things?

If you have, then you know the Language of Friendship.


The Language of Friendship is also a stamp set from Stampin' Up! and it's one of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets that is available for FREE when a $50 order is placed. It's a wonderful little bonus. I just love FREE. Don't you?


We made this card at the last Stamper's Club in February. We are working on learning brayer techniques. The card is CASEd from Michelle Zindorf. Who else? She is the brayer queen.


Stamps - Language of Friendship, Summer Soltice; Paper - Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Old Olive; Inks and Markers - So Saffron, StazOn Black, Old Olive, Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Basic Black; Paper Snips, Brayer, Bird Punch, Snail adhesive.


Let's practice that very important Language of Friendship today. Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. ok I am tired but here I am to chat with you. Look me up on skype bevupnorth to chat with me and you can see my messy room. I am going to try following you again because it still hasn't worked but now because I haven't tried. GRRRR. You know I am a good listener. Miss you Julia!
    Hugs,Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!