The cards are little 1-1/2" by 1-1/2". These are seriously tiny cards. Everyone will ooooooh and aaaaaah over them when they get their Just for You pouch. I made these as a thank-you for all the people who ordered last weekend at the card party. The tiny cards are made out of Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz card stock. I'll show those to you in a post coming up.
Details: Stamps - Just Believe set; Card Stock and Paper - Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White; Ink - Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, VersaMark, Peach Parfait marker, and Pear Pizzazz marker; Accessories - small Cellophane bags, Black 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, Snail adhesive, bone folder, Mat Pack, paper piercing tool, jewelry tag punch, Word Window punch 1-1/2" circle punch, paper snips, stapler and staples.
1. Fold the Pear Pizzazz card stock (3-1/2" x 11") along score lines to create pouch (I scored at 4-1/2" and 9" along the 11" side). Punch hole in pouch using Word Window punch. Cut corners off small flap so the flap fits inside Wod Window hole.
2. Repeatedly stamp floral images in VersaMark ink on front of pouch. Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso ink on front of pouch.
3. Staple striped grosprain ribbon to short flap and tie in a knot.
4. Ink flower image with Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz ink and stamp on Whisper White card stock. Punch out using Jewelry Tag punch.
5. Pierce hole in tag using Mat Pack and paper-piercing tool. Thread linen thread through hole and tie around the ribbon.
6. Staple the cellophane bag inside the pouch and fill the bag with your tiny cards.
Make something wonderful for someone special today!
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!