Friday, March 9, 2012

Something Handmade and Nice for Somebody

Have you done anything special for anybody lately?

Before we know it, St. Patrick's Day will be here, and you can do something special for somebody by maknig them this awesome stationery gift box. It's even tied up with a ribbon and ready for gift giving.

See what's inside?
I used a template from CraftPersons and modified it to make it fit my needs. The original had a spot for notecards (smaller than typical cards), and gift cards (little 3x3 cards). I wanted to give a friend of mine some special cards that are created with Garden Green ink (using the Textures wheel) and the large image in black from the Just Believe stamp set.


And there's a pen made to match. She's gonna LOVE it. I can hardly wait to give it to her. Just as soon as my computer at home is working again, I'll do a video and show you how to make the box. Super easy, super quick.


Have a fabulous Friday. Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!