Wednesday, September 13, 2023

A Silly Goose Told Me

 I have eight birthday cards to make and send out as soon as possible so I decided I may as well jump in and begin.


I really like the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches this week and it's a wonderful springboard for making a few cards.
And I am thrilled that another favorite challenge site of mine - Addicted to Stamps and More! has a challenge of "Any Occasion" for this go around.  


So happy to be able to create some cards today.  Hope you are able to get inky, too!  Thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! I just love that little goose with the balloons! That sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The balloons are perfect for the sketch. I love the colors you chose. Great card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and a fabulous take on the sketch. You silly goose is adorable!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Casrol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!