Thursday, September 7, 2023

Life Is Better With You

 Sometimes simple is better.  When it comes to our wonderful doggie, he seems to agree.  He simply wants to eat, get cuddles, play, and sleep.

I really liked the theme of "Four Legged Friends" in the Paper Players challenge this week.  I think that life is so much better when we have four legged friends around.  How about you?


Well, I had these two little characters who are walking across the card laying around on my crafting desk since I had gotten some new alcohol markers a couple of weeks ago.  I was playing around with coloring and then had nowhere to put this little boy with his cute doggie until today.  I'm so glad I could use them in a fun way and enter a wonderful challenge at the same time!

Thanks for stopping by and keeping me company for a few minutes.  And I hope you have a chance to get inky today.



3 comments:

  1. Julia with more time I would have used this set for my card this week too - your sweet pup is adorable and I love the stencilled background too. Thanks for playing along with my theme over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Isn't this set the sweetest?

      Delete
  2. Such a super fun card, Julia! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!