Thursday, February 8, 2024

Using Botanical Layers: Creating an Easy Handmade Birthday Celebration

 Another quick and easy card made using the Botanical Layers stamp set!  I simply adore this stamp set for its ease in helping me dash off a card when I need it.


It doesn't get much easier than this!

Here are the measurements (in inches):
Card Base - Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
inside Basic White 4 x 5-1/4 and Old Olive 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
Basic White 5-1/8  3-7/8
Designer Series Paper 5 x 3-3/4
I used the larges circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies and then the next-to-largest sentiment banner for the sentiment

Here are the supplies used:


And a video of making the card from my YouTube channel - please be sure to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to the channel while you're there!


Thanks so very much for stopping by today.  Hope you get inky!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!