Sunday, February 11, 2024

Quick and Easy Irresistible Blooms Card with Adhesive Sheets Tips

 Creating cards can be especially easy when everything is cut out for you, ready to use!  That's what I do as a thank you for orders over $25 on my online store.  I send you "card guts", which are all the papers needed to create four cards and this card is one of the ones I used the guts on to create!


All you need are the stamps, ink, adhesives, and any embellishments you would like to use.  I try to keep the bases of the cards in a neutral palette so it's easy to have lots of inks to work with the colors.

Here are the measurements (in inches):
Base - Crumb Cake - 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4;
Basic White 3" circle from the Stylish Shapes dies
Inside - Basic White 3-3/4 x 5;
Basic Black - 3-7/8 x 5-1/8


All the supplies used in this card are listed here:



Here is the video on my YouTube channel if you want to watch the card being put together, along with tips about adhesive sheets (amazing tool to have in your arsenal)!  And while you're there, please be sure to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to the channel!  I appreciate your support.


Thanks for hanging out with me for a bit!  Hope you have a chance to get inky today!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!