Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Stamp-Tastic Adventure Assembling the Kindest Expressions Stamp Set

 Join me as I open a brand new-to-me stamp set and put it together.  This stamp set is a delightful ensemble of stamps promising to add charm and cheer to my latest crafting endeavors.

I don't want to assume that everyone understands the ins and outs of assembling the cling rubber stamps, so I decided to make a video showcasing exactly how easy it is to assemble a set of stamps.

Here is one of the cards I created with the Kindest Expressions stamp set after I assembled it

Since the Kindest Expressions stamp set is a set of four sentiment only stamps, I'm most likely going to pair it with another stamp set any time I use it.  For this card, I paired the sentiment with the Playing in the Rain stamp set.

Here is the video from my YouTube channel about assembling the stamp set below.  While you're there, please be sure to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel.  I appreciate your support so much.

I also paired this fabulous stamp set with the online exclusive stamp set Filled With Fun.

The possibilities are endless. From heartfelt greeting cards to whimsical scrapbook pages, these stamps are poised to spread joy and kindness with every press.

Crafting brings so much joy – the thrill of creation, the satisfaction of a job well done, and the camaraderie shared among fellow crafters. So, here's to many more stamping escapades and the endless creativity that awaits!


 Until next time, happy crafting, my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!