Monday, October 23, 2023

Christmas Card Class-in-the-Mail

 I've been working on a Christmas Card Class-in-the-Mail event, and have details on the projects for you today!  It's so exciting, and I cannot wait to share all of these goodies.  Below is a video to show you all of the cards and some of what makes them special:

You're going to love making these cards because it simply cannot be easier - I send all of the goodies straight to your door.  We'll put them together via Zoom, you will have tutorials so you can make them again and again using your own paper and stamps.

Register right here.

Below are details on the cards:

Card No. 1



Card No. 2

Card No. 3


Card No. 4



Cards 5 and 6



Card 7



Card No. 8



Card No. 9



Card No. 10



Wow!  So many amazing cards!  Cannot wait to have fun making these projects with my friends.

Hope you have an amazing, inky day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!