Monday, August 28, 2023

Monday Blues

Weekends are the best!  


So when the weekend is over and Monday arrives, sometimes I get the Monday Blues.  

How about you?  Do you love weekends or is there a week day that is your favorite?

Using the Gorgeously Made stamp set that has coordinating dies, I made a variety of these cards using the same layout in different colors and with different sentiments over the weekend while practicing recording videos.  Such a quick and easy card.  Now I've got a great stash of cards to send out.  

I even made one of the cards with a retired stamp set's sentiment and will use it to send to a wonderful couple I know who is getting married.  I've also entered into the Sweet Stampin' challenge for Weddings/Anniversaries.

Maybe it's not such a Blue Monday after all - hope you get inky today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!