Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Packets of Hand Made Cards

Here are a couple of the packets of cards I posted yesterday. Some of them have "thinking of you" sentiments. Some of the cards are "thank you" cards. I wanted a variety of sorts, and here they are . . . all tied up with pretty ribbon. I'll put a packet in a padded envelope, and away they will go!
As soon as I was done with the packets, I began on the next set of cards, and this is as far as I got before Mr. Sandman claimed me. I'm going to use this base for several different cards (I made 6 of the base card). I'll post the cards made with the base tomorrow. This is a very different color combination that I chose out of the Color Coach. This is a color combo I would not normally choose, but I said to myself as I began, "Self, you need to get uncomfortable every once in a while; it's the only way to grow and get better. Choose something out of your normal range." And this is what I got. I'll look forward to posting the finished cards tomorrow.

Hope you grow and get your "better" going today. Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!