Friday, April 13, 2012

You're "Tea"rific!

Got to have your morning cup to wake up? You can with this card! I think this is a great way to wake up to some fun.






Details: Stamps - Morning Cup; Paper - Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper, Pool Party, Calypso Coral card stock; Ink - Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Basic Gray; Other - Pool Party 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, SNAIL adhesive, sticky strip, Stampin' Dimensionals.


Thanks for stopping by ~~ hope your day is Tearific, too. Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

<


1 comment:

  1. oh so cute. I love this set. I hope you had time to make that card like the one you liked on my blog. Love you girl and can't wait till convention. I am going to be a LNS reporter. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!