Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Two Birds on a Line - Just Punching and the Brayer with a Touch of Sponge

Wow. How about that card? Have you pulled your brayer out lately? You can do some pretty great things with it. I just love how you can blend colors with it and they turn out almost magical. When I do these kinds of cards, my boys tell me I'm an artist.


This fantastic card is CASEd from Michelle Zindorf again. You can check out here tutorial of how to make it right here. She calls it Three Birds on a Wire. I make smaller cards than Michelle, so I always have to modify mine a bit.


Everyone in Stamper's Club enjoyed making these. It was our last club for a while (we take the summer off). I'm gonna miss those gals somethin' fierce. We always have such a good time together. Thanks to all of you for hanging in with me and making this session of Stamper's Club so great!!


Details: Stamps-None; Card Stock: Stampin’ Up! Whisper White and Basic Black, Mocha Morning Designer Series Paper; Ink - Stampin’ Up! More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive; Other - Stampin’ Up! Sponge, brayer, Large Bird Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Lucky Limeade Baker’s Twine, and 1-3/4″ Circle Punch.


Hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!