Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Little Note . . . Hand Made Card With Cool Bricks

Any DIYers out there? If you enjoy laying tile/bricks, then I've got the card for you.

Okay -- I'm in absolute LOVE with this card. I think the brick background is super cool.

We are making this card at Stamper's Club tonight. I can hardly wait. I've got everything cut out and ready to go. Great and fun technique for the brick/tile background that I totally CASEd from Michelle Zindorf. She is so wonderful at sharing with her tutorials, and they are completely free. Another thing to love about her.

My Stamper's Club is going to enjoy this card a lot -- and I got to use this antique typewriter stamp set again that is from the mini catalog.

Details: Stamps - You’re My Type; Card Stock - Whisper White, Early Espresso, and Stampin’ Up Designer Series paper Well Worn; Ink -Stampin’ Up! Basic Black and Early Espresso; Other - Stampin’ Up! sponge, Post-It Note, Crumb Cake Marker, White Gel Pen, Ruler, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive.

So here's another Little Note from me to you -- hope you have a wonderful day and that you stop by again super soon! Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!