Monday, April 23, 2012

Thank You to Administrative Professionals

Is there someone who helps you out with your day-to-day activities? There isn't anyone who helps me, but I help others because I'm a legal secretary in a patent law firm.
This week on Wednesday, it is officially Administrative Professional Day. When I first began, it was called Secretary's Day . . . I guess that isn't as politically correct anymore. Anyway, all week, it's Administrative Professional's Week.
I was given these paper balloons and asked to dress them up and have "Happy Administrative Professionals Day" printed on them. I did 14 and dressed them up with matching ribbon.

Details: Paper - Whisper White, Daffodil Delight card stock, In-Colors Designer Series Paper Pack; Ink - Elegant Eggplant; Ribbon - Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight 1/4" Grosgrain; Other - Big Shot, Scallop Circles #2 Die, Circles #2 Die; Punches - 2-1/2" Circle and Crop-a-Dile; SNAIL Adhesive, Ribbon Scissors.

Hope you have a happy week, too -- no matter what it is you do! Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!