Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Going, Going . . . Gone! So Many Great Stamps - So Little Time

Holy cow! Can it really be that time of year again? It's time for the retired list of Stampin' Up!'s stamp sets.


Be sure to grab the stamps of your choice now before they are all gone!

And right now through the end of the month of April, for every order placed, I will give you FREE shipping. Yep, that's right. For these last 15 days of the month, absolutely FREE shipping.

Please note that this rewards program is being offered by me, Julia Sager only, and not Stampin' Up!
If you have any questions, please let me know, you can email me at jsager2@neo.rr.com or call me at 330-607-8041.

Please remember that when you place an order that totals at least $150.00 (before tax and shipping) you have earned hostess benefits, but you have to be ordering through my on-line store in order to get them, so please e-mail me your order and I will place it, giving you your shipping absolutely for FREE.

It's my thank you to you. So thank you. And happy stamping with all your awesome new stamps. Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!