Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Petite Purse for Administrative Professionals Week

Do you carry a big purse or a little one? How about a Petite Purse?
I made some of these last week to see what I thought of 'em. This time, I've made them with moveable handles. See?
All the notes just say "thank you". Lots of thank yous.
I did 14 of them for the Administrative Professionals in our office. I think they will like them. What do you think?

Details: Paper - Marina Mist card stock, Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper; Punches - Scalloped Ribbon, Itty Bitty Punches; Other - Big Shot, Petite Purses Big Shot Die; Basic Pearls, Sticky Strip, SNAIL Adhesive, Glue Dots.

Have a wonderful day. Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. Very Very Cute for sure my friend. Can't wait to get together with you! Hugs,Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!