Monday, April 16, 2012

A Great Big Thank You

Do you say thank you often enough? I'm sure I need to say it more often than I do.

These cards are going out to my Stamper's Club members to give them a great big thank you. More often than not, I try to treat these special people like the VIPs they are. They deserve pampering from me. They put the fun in stamping.

This is using the Best Friends Forever stamp set. I really like the images in this set - not the "BFF" so much, but the leaves with the vine things, and the background stuff in this set is fantastic. For example, this "dot" background is in the Best Friends Forever set and is using the Early Espresso ink. I just stamped it off once on a scrap of paper so that the ink was a lighter color for the image. I think it looks great under the viney leaves.

So here's a great big thank you to all of you wonderful ladies. Love ya!!

Details: Paper - Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, and Cajun Craze card stock; Ink - Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso; Ribbon - Whisper White Taffeta; Punches - Large Scallop Circle, 1-3/4" Circle; Other - SNAIL adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals; Paper Snips.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!