Saturday, December 9, 2023

Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls

 Every Christmas Eve since the early 2000s, I enjoy the tradition of making Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls for our family to share while we open up our gifts on Christmas morning.

We sit around in our jammies in front of the crackling fire in the fireplace, listening to Christmas music, sipping on hot cocoa or tea while munching away on these sweet treats and playing Santa together.

The Cinnamon Rolls is a tradition our sons request every. single. year.

This recipe actually makes two pans of Cinnamon Rolls. I always try to only have us eat one pan and freeze the other - but the rolls never last that long!



I promise that I'm not the only one responsible for that though.
😄


Using the bread machine, these rolls are very easy, making you rethink ever buying them pre-made or packaged again. Hope you enjoy making some of the Cinnamon Rolls. You'll be glad you did.

Thanks for joining me today. Please be sure you get a chance to enjoy some crafty time! It's good for your mental health.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!