Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Birthday Card Using the Template

 Today's card is a variation on a theme of sorts, with a fun birthday twist.


Now, I never would have chosen these colors to go together; however, I was experiencing a complete blank as to the direction I wanted to go - so I went to the Stampin' Up! Color Coach to look up ideas to use colors I rarely use.  I found this:
Okay then!  I decided to go with the Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie, and Lemon Lime Twist combo!  And I actually like how it turned out!

Here are the measurements - (all in inches)
Pumpkin Pie base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4, 2-1/8 x 4-3/8, and 2-7/8 x 7/8
Lemon Lime Twist - 1-3/8 x 5-1/4
Flirty Flamingo - 2-1/2 x 5-1/4
White - 2 x 4-1/4 and 2-3/4 x 3/4
Inside of card - Lemon Lime Twist 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
White 3-3/4 x 5

and here is the YouTube video of the card being made


If you would like any of the supplies used, this chart should make it easier for you


Thank you for joining me for a bit today.  Hope you enjoy a chance to get inky!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!