Monday, February 12, 2024

Unleash Your Inner Artist: Azure Afternoon Friendship Card Made Easy!

 It seems that I really enjoy using the Blues when it comes to cards!  There are so many shades and they are all beautiful to me.


And this one fits that description perfectly!  Such a fun card to make for a friend to let them know that they mean so much to you.



I couldn't be happier to have you as a friend and someone who stops by to hang out with me for a little bit here on my blog.  Thank you for spending some time with me.

Here is a list of all the supplies used for the card:

And the measurement for this card are here (all in inches):

Base - Azure Afternoon - 11 x 4-1/4, scored at 5-1/2;

Designer Series Paper (DSP) - two cut at 1-1/4 x 1-1/4 and two cut at 1-1/4 x 2-3/4

Basic White - 2-3/4 x 4-1/4

Night of Navy - 3 x 4-1/2

Inside - Basic White - 3-3/4 x 5

Night of Navy - 3-7/8 x 5-1/8


The video showing how the card was created is right here.  While you're there, please be sure to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to the channel.  I appreciate your support.



Thank you for stopping by - hope you get inky today!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!