Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Enduring Beauty Masking Technique

 I love using masks for paper crafting!  They are easy to use and really can pack a punch on a project - making it unique and polished in no time at all.  It's simply a matter of knowing how to use them.

That's what today's post is about.

I used the Enduring Beauty masks, along with the coordinating stamp set and dies to create this beautiful card to send out for various birthdays being celebrated in January.

I CASEd the card from the newest seasonal January - April 2024 catalog of Stampin' Up!'s.  It's sweet and easy.

The video, posted on my YouTube channel is right here - and please hit subscribe while you're at the channel!  I really appreciate it.

All the supplies used for the card are listed below, except for the Enduring Beauty items (I will update the list when the Enduring Beauty items are available).

 

Thanks for stopping by - have an inky day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!