Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Wild Wednesday

 Woohoo!  It's Wednesday - and that means an animal card because I'm enjoying Wild Wednesdays right now.

Today's card is made with the Little Monkey stamp set and is for my dad's birthday, which is on Friday.  How can it be September already on Friday?  This summer has zipped right past me.  Has it gone quickly for you, too?

Such a cute little monkey swinging around the tree and clutching a tiny bunch of bananas.

I stamped a banana inside with the Happy Birthday sentiment from a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set.

I'm also participating in the Addicted to Stamps and More! birthday challenge for this week.  

Thank you so much for stopping by.  May you have a wonderful and wild day - even if it's not a Wednesday - hope you get inky today!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable design and that monkey is sooo cute! I love how you continued the design to the inside of the card to make it more special too. I bet your Dad loved receiving this.
    Thanks for sharing with ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My dad really enjoyed getting the card. He chuckled quite a bit when he read it.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!