Monday, November 18, 2013

Thankful For . . .

What are you thankful for?
This is a card I created using the Retrosketch #90 (shown below).  So I would say I'm grateful for Retrosketch and their great ideas that they share.
Great Sketch!  I was asked to make cards with our Youth Group for the shut-ins of our church, so I cut enough of this for the youth to make for all the shut-ins.  It's gonna be great!  
Just fantastic for an all-occasion card - and we all need those!
And the beauty is . . . I can use up all those scraps on my craft table.  Love it when that happens.

What I used -
Stamp set:  Truly Grateful (#131733)
Card Stock:  Sahara Sand (#121043)
Designer Series Paper:  Sweater Weather (#132184)
Ink - Early Espresso (#126974)
Extras:  1" Square Punch; Stampin' Sponges (#101610), Burlap (#132140), SNAIL adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial
save time and money at my online store
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!