Thursday, June 6, 2013

Easy Class - A Round Array Card Set

Do you have occasions to celebrate? 
Need gifts to give?
Are you busy? 
Do you like to have fun? 
If any of these are true, then this class is for you!

I've been having fun getting everything together for this Sunday's class all week!
And I'm finally ready for everything.  The last item after four cards was this awesome card holder . . . 
What do you think?
This Texture-rich set of cards is perfect for sending and for giving as gifts for birthdays, graduations, baby showers, and bridal showers! 
Contact me today if you are interested in this as a to-go kit!  It's only $15.00 and I will have everything ready to go for you as well as step-by-step instructions.
You can always shop for these and other Stampin Up! supplies at my online store
Signing up for my newsletter is easy and right here.
Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!