Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Free Wheelin'!


I tend to use the Stampin' Around Wheel a lot. These wheels give so many options to a card and super quickly, too!

These cards used the large heart punch with the Sweet Treats Heart Cup. These cups are great for fun cards. My boys really like it when I make them cards with these. They say the only problem is that the card is ruined when they get the candy out.
Not this year! I made these cards so they can easily get the candy out and keep the card lookin' super cool and awesome. These are a keeper. Anyone who gets these is going to oooh and awww over them!

Come join the class and do some Free Wheelin' of your own!

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!