Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Happy Hanukkah

During lunch today, I put together a 
Happy Hanukkah card for my boss and his family.
The blue is so soft and pretty.  I wanted to give the illusion of the menorah and just keep with the blue and white colors.

Somehow I managed to smudge the blue under the candles when I began and had no other white cardstock (since I was at work); luckily, I had some envelopes with me, so I used the work paper cutter, cutting an envelope into the perfect size for the card image.  Where there's a will, there's a way, eh?
I think that worked out pretty well!  It was zipped into the mail for a holiday piece of happy mail.

Inside, I printed this sentiment in blue ink: "May Love and Light fill your heart and home this Hanukkah".

Thanks so much for stopping by - and Happy Hanukkah!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!