Monday, March 25, 2013

Parkers Patterns Weekend

Have you had a crazy weekend?  I have!  Shopping (grocery, that is -- nothing fun like clothes or shoes or even crafting supplies!), cooking, cleaning, church . . . gee, lots of things that begin with "C".

I did have time to make some cards, a video about that card, and some candy belly wrappers for a co-worker who is retiring.  I'm also making some lollipop covers for that same co-worker's retirement party.

Busy, busy.

Enough of that . . . here's the card:
A great card - super easy to make
a close-up of the great designer brad
 I hadn't really played around with the Designer Brad before -- but I'm hooked now!  It's great!  I really like making the center whatever I want it to be and getting to have it coordinate and add to my project.  Love it!

What I used:
Card stock - Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight
Designer Series Paper - Partker's Patterns
Punches - 1-3/4" Circle, 1-1/4" Scallop, 1-1/4" Square, 1/16" circle, Itty Bitty Shapes
Stamp set - Sassy Salutations
Ink:  Early Espresso
Rhinestone Jewels, SNAIL adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

As usual . . .

You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.  
Shopping is easy at my online store.   
Thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!