Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cheery F.U.N.

 Whoo Hoo!!  Here it is!  This great card is F.U.N. with card stock.  It has: 
Flirty colors; 
Unbelievable style; and  
Nifty accents.


I'm gonna give it to my sister to thank her for having our son's graduation party at her house since ours is a big construction zone mess.
The Designer Series Paper is the Summer Smooches - love that stuff.  It's so bright and fun.  I rounded the corners of the Whisper White card stock with the 1-3/8" circle punch.  The Real Red scallop is punched out with the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch.  

The pretty Real Red punched flower in the middle was punched with a ribbon punch that is retired now . . . at least it's not in my current catalog.  I chose the button from the Brights Buttons and the "thread" in the button is a snippet of Summer Smooches paper.  It almost looks like some of the Baker's Twine.  

The Seam Binding is Daffodil Delight, and finishing off the card is a great stamp from the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set using Real Red and Lucky Limeade markers.


You can't see it, but the base for this card is Real Red card stock..  I'm breaking out of my Whisper White for a base rut that I was in last week!

A cheery card for you today.  Don't you agree?  

 You'll feel ever so cheery when you click right here to sign up for my newsletter.  Lots of ideas, and it's free. 
And nothing cheers me up like shopping with Stampin' Up! Just click here to shop 24/7. 

Cheers to you!  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!