Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Places You'll Go . . . The Things That You'll See

So we're getting ready for a fantastic vacation. Maybe you've already gone on yours. No matter what, it's fun to keep the memories of that great trip or time with family with pictures, a journal, and cards/postcards.

Sometimes I get so frustrated when I need to make a Father’s Day card or a birthday card for one of my guys and dig through my collection of flowery stamps. Are you like me? If you are, you need to add the Travel Log stamp set to your collection!

I'm making these fantastic little goodies to give to my roomies at convention, as well as some little snackie things. I hope they like them!

As you can see, these travel-themed stamps are perfect for masculine cards, and the cool travel theme makes them ideal for scrapbooking your special vacations, too. The travel theme is a timeless style that will be useable again and again.
Travel Log stamp set; Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso Classic Inks; Mat Pack; Paper-Piercing Tool; Cutter Kit-Distressing Tool; Stamping Sponge; Paper Snips; Stamp-A-Ma-Jig; 1/2" Circle, Decorative Label, 1-3/4" Circle, 1-1/4" Square, and Word Window punches; Crop-A-Dile; Snail Adhesive; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin' Dimensionals.























































I figure that just by changing accessories, ink, and card stock colors this stamp set is gonna go from trendy to modern to vintage all with the same stamp set. With great images and fun sayings, the Travel Log stamp set is really going to go the extra mile!

It's in the Summer Mini catalog and will be hitting the road at the end of August.

Are you looking forward to a trip or change of scenery this summer? Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!