Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

Here in the US, we celebrate Independence Day 
on the 4th of July . . . and that's today!
I taught this fun card that truly only takes 10 minutes to make 
on Sunday to a group of friends.  (Love how stamping 
makes some great friends, don't you?)
If you would like PDF instructions for this card, just let me know.  

I also sent one of these cards to my Chemo Angel.  
Hope she likes it and it makes her smile.

Hope you have a great day!  We're off to a Cleveland Indian's 
baseball game with fireworks in Cleveland afterwards 
- the weather is a bit cool (only 73 degrees F), 
so I'm sure by this evening, I'll need a sweater.
What I used:
Other Goodies - Itty Bitty Accents Punch Set (#133787), Dazzling Details (#124117), Post-It Notes

By the way - the prize I'm giving away 
for the AAA Cards Blog Hop (drum roll, please) is . . . 
There's still time to participate!  To see my post, click here.

Thanks so, so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!