Thursday, June 26, 2014

Blog Hop Info - Retrosketches

Just because . . . I love challenges!  
How about you?  They're so much fun.  
I just love visiting everyone's blogs and seeing what they create 
when they've entered.  Soon it will be your turn because 
AAA Card Challenge is having a Blog Hop.  
We'll have games and a super fun time.  It will begin this Sunday, June 29.  
Be sure to get in on the action!  You'll win a few prizes, too!!!
On to today's card -
I joined in with the Retrosketches today with this "Just Because" card.
Love all the layers.  I was in a layer mood, so this was perfect!!
Great sketch.
What I used:

Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. The tone on tone flowers are beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Julia this is a wonderful take on the sketch and just love the striking yellow and aubergine colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!