Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Google Update for Blog Following

After looking at a dear friend's blogpost today, I went to a link she shared about Google Updates and discovered this:

In short, as part of a formerly-announced plan of Google's (from waaaay back in 2011, starting the week of January 11, Google is removing the ability for people with Twitter, Yahoo, Orkut or other OpenId providers to sign in to Google Friend Connect and follow blogs. At the same time, they’ll remove non-Google Account profiles.


If you use a non-Google Account to follow my blog, you'll need to sign up for a Google Account, and re-follow my blog. With a Google Account, you’ll get blogs added to your Reading List, making it easier for you to see the latest posts and activity of the blogs you follow. 

I enjoy hearing from all my friends and want to continue to know you're around!

Thanks so much for reading this notice - hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!