Tuesday, December 1, 2015

95 Cards Done

I've been busy getting Christmas/Holiday cards created.
At this point, the count is at 95 cards done.
This is one of my favorites so far...
 I had to play with the new version of Photoshop to get these from my iPad.  I took the pictures of the card at work during lunch break.  This card is headed to my card angel tomorrow.
Lots of fun coloring on this card using the White Christmas stamp set.  It's fantastic using the different elements to make cute winter scenes, especially those adorable bluebirds.

Okay - only about 100 more cards to go!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

The Weekly Deals are sweet this week!  
If any of these goodies are on your wish list, at these prices, now's the time to snag 'em...
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Hope you have a fabulous day and check things 
off your to-do list, too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!