Thursday, October 22, 2015

I've Been Boo-ed!

It happened today when I first arrived at 
work ... I bustled in to my work space, 
barely on time.  
It was there - waiting on my desk.
 I've been Boo-ed!

The little "casket" was filled with candy goodness.

Amazingly enough, I happened to snatch up my 
September Paper Pumpkin as I was leaving for
 work today.  I had it in my large take-to-work bag.  

During lunch, I picked up some small hand lotion 
samples and candy at the CVS located on the first 
floor of the building where I work.
 After work, I put together two of the adorable
 "brooms", stuffed with the goodies I had 
purchased earlier.  Of course, I 
included the handout about being "Boo-ed".
I hope the next two gals at work enjoy being 
Boo-ed as much as I did.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a Boo-tiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!